Exhibition Opportunity at the Danielle Peleg Gallery
Danielle Peleg Art Gallery, founded in 1980, features artists from around the world and throughout America including the local Michigan area, and a variety of artistic styles—from traditional, to modern and contemporary.
We believe in a “holistic” approach—offering full art-consulting services that begins from going to clients’ home and business and providing guidance and recommendations of art that will suit their vision and taste; and ends with suggesting framing, mounting and or placement to compliment the look and feel.
In addition, the gallery’s custom-framing division offers high-end framing for competitive prices.
Thank you for your interest in being represented by Danielle Peleg Gallery.
ARTWORK SUBMISSION PROCESS:
1. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) 7-15 images of your artwork to the gallery in .jpeg format. You can also send us a link to your website.
2. Include a list of titles, sizes, media that corresponds to the images.
3. Include a brief artist statement and bio.
4. Include your phone number/contact information. Please do not come into the gallery and expect to meet with someone without an appointment.
5. If we feel that your work is appropriate for our gallery, we will then contact you to discuss further and if possible, set up a meeting to view works in person.
Danielle Peleg Gallery