Development Assistant at ArtPrize
Deadline: April 29, 2016
ArtPrize is on the lookout for an organized and creative individual to join our seasonal team as Development Assistant.
The Development Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Development team with all aspects of development and fundraising through Membership, Individual Giving and Grants and Foundations. He/She will assist with the preparation and execution of direct mailings, managing basic communication with constituents, tracking RSVP’s for and attending development related events, researching prospective donors, soliciting memberships, and other responsibilities as assigned. Organized, creative, and flexible candidates are invited to apply for a fast-paced, rewarding seasonal position with ArtPrize.
June 6 – October 28
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 29, 2016.
- One year development or fundraising experience preferred, preferably within the non-profit sector
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and mail merges (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Basic understanding and/or experience with a CRM database, preferably Salesforce and/or a willingness to learn
- Familiarity with creating and updating project budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, flexible and detail oriented
- The ability to multi-task and work both independently and collaboratively on various projects
- Ability to manage donor confidentiality
- Access to a personal laptop equipped with Microsoft Office (preferred)
Download the full job description.